Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Jaring everything

I have decided ball jars, well glass jars, are one of my favorite things to store stuff in. Since they come in all shapes and sizes I have found many uses for them lately.  Here's what I did in my bathroom 


I'll post the recipe I used for the lavender bath bombs I made in the big jar in another post. But I think they look awesome.  

I also decided to get rid of the big table top spice rack in my kitchen to save some countertop space.  I already have a built in spice rack above my stove so there is no need for it.  So I sold it and then found these amazing jars on Amazon 
Then I realized that For Your Kitchen was a vendor that sold these and it just so happens that I live 5 minutes from the store.  So I bought a case of them today. I found some herbs at Walmart, the brand Wild Oats, that sells their herbs in square glass jars and that's where I fell in love.  I love how they fit so perfectly on a shelf next to each other.  Such a great space saver.  They also have a little shaker lid inside that is great.  
So then I decided to use my fun little cricut machine and make little chalkboard stickers for the labels.  
Pretty adorable eh? I haven't bought a chalk pen yet, but they will be so cute when I get the spice names on there.  
I also put the spices I use the most in these cute jelly jars.  I plan on making round labels for the lids for these ones. 

I loved how it turned out!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment