Saturday, February 9, 2013

Cowgirl/Toy Story Party for Stella Rae

Our little Stella Rae turned 2 last November.  She has come to have an obsession with horses and Toy Story, so I decided to combine the two for her party.  We had the party at "Grandma Horsey's" house where we could have easier access to a pony for her special day.

I first started out with the invitations.  Here they are...


Here is what it looked like on the back of the invite ...


The day of the party was busy trying to get all of the food and decorations all set up.  We had the party all outside on the patio.  We had the fire going the whole time where everyone could roast hot dogs and s'mores.  We had the cute little pony "Addi" for about a hour taking all the kids around on a stroll.  She was a hit!  Everyone wanted to ride her 3 and 4 times.  Little Miss Stella wanted to hog her all to herself and ride her the whole time.  
I had Sams Club make up her cake.  I had them do a marble cake with whipped cream frosting (my favorite) with a cute Toy Story design on it.  I also had little Toy Story party favor bags, but other than that the rest of the party was mainly Cowgirl themed.  I had little hats I brought back with me from Virginia that I dressed up a bit with the turquoise rope around the hat, and a bandana to wear with it.  
It was such a fun day and Stella had a blast, that is all that matters!  Here are a few pictures of the day.




























We may have to have a pony every year, just so we can see that sweet smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment